Day 42 #MCO #PKP
[√] MCO Phase 1: 18.03.2020 – 31.03.2020
[√] MCO Phase 2: 01.04.2020 – 14.04.2020
MCO Phase 3: 15.04.2020 – 28.04.2020
MCO Phase 4: 29.04.2020 – 12.05.2020
Day 42:
— Gary Koe (@garykoe) April 28, 2020
Somehow I missed D-41. Quiet Monday anyway!
Today, our Health Dep Minster was fined RM1000 for violation of #MovementControlOrder. Well, justice is served. We trust it's a fair one as I remembered our Sr Minister (Security) did previously mention fine & jail time...
[1/3]
... were the penalties for such violations in Phase 3.
— Gary Koe (@garykoe) April 28, 2020
Another clear MCO violation at the courthouse (never expected that) was the large crowd with no #SocialDistancing observed. Reporters scrambling to get vanity shots of the Dep Minister (or capture his embarrassment?)
[2/3]
So, was he present to hear the charges as a Dep Minister or as a civilian? I'm sure he's self-paying his many escorts to clear pathway & not using taxpayers' hard-earned money. Why the need for escorts?
— Gary Koe (@garykoe) April 28, 2020
What about use of official car & official driver?
Next, Terengganu CM?
[3/3]
No comments:
Post a Comment